
My Family
I love my family so much.I have 3 brothers,and 1 sister. This is a picture of us on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. I sometimes get into fights with my brothers,they get annoying! My grandparents live on a lake so we go swimming a lot during the summer.My other grandparents buy a membership to a lake close by,so I don't need to go to the pool,I have 2 lakes to swim in all summer long!So, that basically has my summer coverd with my family!
I love my family so much.I have 3 brothers,and 1 sister. This is a picture of us on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. I sometimes get into fights with my brothers,they get annoying! My grandparents live on a lake so we go swimming a lot during the summer.My other grandparents buy a membership to a lake close by,so I don't need to go to the pool,I have 2 lakes to swim in all summer long!So, that basically has my summer coverd with my family!





No comments:
Post a Comment